In the fifth episode of the Prohormone Podcast I talk to Gordon Falcetti of Falcetti Physique Solutions. In this episode we discuss:
- Gorden’s background, including his goals for 2014
- Iso-tension holds – Gordon tells us about a day training the Mountain Dog way and how John Meadows designs their training
- Gordon talks about Boston Lloyd’s message and how he feels about it overall
- 2013 was known as the year of several deaths in the industry – Gordon’s thoughts
- Mens Physique and Bikini – Gordon answers the question – Are they good for bodybuilding?
- Men’s Physique – Are shorter shorts coming?
- IIFYM and do the food choices matter?
- Biggest accomplishments in 2013?
*Note – Gordon and I had some connection problems. Unfortunately due to my mistake I was unable to record the final few minutes where we discussed the launch of Falcetti Physique Solutions. I encourage you to check out their facebook page if you are someone serious about taking your physique to the next level.